Manager raped, sodomized me: claims Latin pop star Katherine
Los Angeles: Latin pop star Katherine Alexander, who recently topped the charts with the song `Put it in a Kiss`, has filed a law suit against her manager alleging he tried to rape and sodomize her during an argument.
Alexander was a school teacher just two years ago when she met Jesus Salas, who owned a record and management company and quickly signed Alexander promising her fame.
According to tmz.com, in a new lawsuit, Alexander says they began a romantic relationship but things quickly went awry. She says Zeus (Jesus Salas) was siphoning off almost all of the money she was earning and became extremely controlling.
She says the relationship became difficult around the same time that her career took off. Things were so hot that she was signed to open for Enrique Iglesias.
Alexander claims she recently told Zeus she would not sign a new deal and that triggered a torrent of abuse, including forcing her to have sex against her will while she was ill, sodomizing her and placing a bag over her face and holding her down during an argument.
She says he also threatened to shoot her and her family.
She has obtained a restraining order, forcing Zeus to stay 500 yards away from her.
Meanwhile, Zeus`s attorney called Alexander`s allegations false, adding that the claims only came up when the business side of their relationship went south.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'