Mandy Moore wants to adopt
Washington: Mandy Moore is keen to adopt a child as she plans for motherhood.
The 29-year-old singer told `Life `n` Style` magazine that she definitely wants a couple of her own but she`d like to adopt as well, as there are many children out who need a nice loving home and future, Contactmusic reported.
The pop star turned actress, who is married to singer/songwriter Ryan Adams, is hoping to play mum to a mixed brood, but she hasn`t set a timeline to start a family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama