Mandy Moore wants to adopt
Washington: Mandy Moore is keen to adopt a child as she plans for motherhood.
The 29-year-old singer told `Life `n` Style` magazine that she definitely wants a couple of her own but she`d like to adopt as well, as there are many children out who need a nice loving home and future, Contactmusic reported.
The pop star turned actress, who is married to singer/songwriter Ryan Adams, is hoping to play mum to a mixed brood, but she hasn`t set a timeline to start a family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ