Mandy Moore wants to adopt
Washington: Mandy Moore is keen to adopt a child as she plans for motherhood.
The 29-year-old singer told `Life `n` Style` magazine that she definitely wants a couple of her own but she`d like to adopt as well, as there are many children out who need a nice loving home and future, Contactmusic reported.
The pop star turned actress, who is married to singer/songwriter Ryan Adams, is hoping to play mum to a mixed brood, but she hasn`t set a timeline to start a family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn gears up for 'Shivaay', says each role is challenging
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study