Maria Shriver moving into the fast food business
London: `Terminator` star Arnold Schwarzenegger`s estranged wife Maria Shriver is giving fast food a boost by investing in a healthy pizza place in California.
The 57-year-old former First Lady of California has funnelled money into Blaze Pizza, a new chain of restaurants offering nutritious take out, reported Daily Express.
"We love pizza. My son and I are really excited to be in the pizza business. We love this concept," Shriver said.
The brand currently has two outlets in California, with three more on the way in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!