Maria Shriver moving into the fast food business
London: `Terminator` star Arnold Schwarzenegger`s estranged wife Maria Shriver is giving fast food a boost by investing in a healthy pizza place in California.
The 57-year-old former First Lady of California has funnelled money into Blaze Pizza, a new chain of restaurants offering nutritious take out, reported Daily Express.
"We love pizza. My son and I are really excited to be in the pizza business. We love this concept," Shriver said.
The brand currently has two outlets in California, with three more on the way in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties