Mariah Carey hospitalised after shoulder injury
New York: Pop star Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder on the sets of her new music video.
The 43-year-old singer was shooting for the music video of her track `Beautiful` with Jeezy, when she took a tumble which caused the injury. Her representative insists Mariah is fine, reported Contactmusic.
"Mariah injured herself while filming a video with Jeezy for the remix of #Beautiful, directed by her husband Nick Cannon. She was taken to hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder. She is fine," Carey`s spokesperson Cindi Berger said.
Carey is expected to be back on stage with her arm in a sling when she performs at a Hurricane Sandy relief benefit show in New York City`s Central Park on Saturday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated