Mariah Carey never dreamt of having kids
Los Angeles: Singer Mariah Carey says she never planned to have children and never thought that she will become a mother.
Now she is a mother of twin babies.
Contactmusic.com reports that Carey told “Entertainment Tonight Canada”: "I never thought I was going to have kids. I remember being a little girl and going, `I don`t think I`m going to have babies when I grow up`.
"For a while I was probably convinced of that and I just realised things change and that`s what happens ...The twins give me a reason to live.”
The 44-year-old star has penned a track on her son and daughter - who are nicknamed Dem Babies and their vocals feature in the song on her upcoming album.
The song is called "Supernatural".
"Dem babies are on the song. And they were singing this one when they were just two years old,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!