Mariah Carey picks cartoons over reality TV shows
Los Angeles: Singer Mariah Carey doesn`t like reality TV and says she enjoys watching cartoons with her children.
After her husband Nick Cannon spoke about his ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Carey said she doesn`t really watch her show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", reports contactmusic.com.
She said: "Of course I`ve heard of her, but I don`t really watch reality television."
The couple have three-year-old twins together, Moroccan and Monroe, and Mariah`s life now revolves around them.
"Becoming a mommy has certainly changed me, both professionally and personally. Now, it`s not about me, it`s all about them and I just want to do the right things so their childhood can be as beautiful and happy as possible," she said.
Her television viewing habits have also changed because of her children, whom she calls them `Dem Babies`.
"Now, I only watch animation with the children because Dem Babies are very picky and like to watch cartoons until they go to sleep," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'