Mariah Carey puts California home on market.
Los Angeles: Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are reportedly selling their home in California for USD 12.99 million.
The couple, who have two-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, put their lavish 11,750 square-foot property in Bel Air on the open market this week, reported Radar online.
The 43-year-old singer and the `America`s Got Talent host, who got married in 2008, bought the property for USD 6.975 million in April 2009, according to a real estate website.
The colonial style mansion features seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms, a state-of-the-art home theatre, games room, fitness gym, music room and a double-height half-court basketball court.
It also boasts an extra-long dark-bottomed swimming pool, open-air cabana and a putting green.
The couple also own properties on the guard-gated Windermere Island in the Bahamas as well as a three-floor apartment in New York City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film