Marijuana behind Amanda Bynes` erratic behaviour?
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes` mother says her daughter`s erratic behaviour can be blamed on marijuana intake.
Amanda joined rehab unit last year for mental health evaluation. "The Hairspray" star`s mother Lynn said that her daughter is not suffering from any mental illness and is an adamant weed smoker, which was the reason for her bizarre behaviour, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"She is very sorry for all the hurtful tweets, statements and actions that occurred while she was under the influence of marijuana," she added.
Earlier in a statement released by family lawyer Tamar Arminak, Lynn said: "Amanda has no mental illness whatsoever. She has never been diagnosed as schizophrenic or bipolar."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?