Marilyn Monroe voted passengers` dream flight attendant
Melbourne: Passengers of American Airlines have chosen Marilyn Monroe as their dream flight attendant and George Clooney as the ideal pilot, in a survey.
Monroe was voted the first-choice fantasy flight attendant with 22 per cent of the overall votes, followed by Audrey Hepburn at 20 per cent, News.com.au reported.
The survey was done in two categories - Hollywood`s golden age and the modern-day era.
For the recent times Jennifer Aniston grabbed the top position with just over 18 per cent of the vote, followed by Kate Middleton and Angelina Jolie.
Pippa Middleton and Beyonce tied for the fourth place with around 11 per cent of votes.
In the pilot`s category, George Clooney topped the list with 22.5 per cent votes followed by Prince Harry with 21.4 per cent.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?