Marion Cotillard learnt Polish for new movie
Washington: Marion Cotillard can apparently speak fluent Polish after perfecting the language for her new film ` The Immigrant`.
The Oscar winning actress, who portrays a struggling Polish woman in 1920s New York in the flick, took an extreme course to master the dialogue.
She has admitted that her studies helped in developing the role, Contactmusic reported.
"I create characters that have their own approach, their own physical language and when you have a different language to learn, it somehow helps to create that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- Failure more special than success: Emraan Hashmi
- RIP Gene Wilder: Celebs mourns loss of 'funniest and sweetest energies ever'
- SMASH HIT: Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is still ruling the Box Office! – Details inside
- Watch: Urvashi Rautela gives a classical twist to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Beat Pe Booty'