Marion Cotillard learnt Polish for new movie
Washington: Marion Cotillard can apparently speak fluent Polish after perfecting the language for her new film ` The Immigrant`.
The Oscar winning actress, who portrays a struggling Polish woman in 1920s New York in the flick, took an extreme course to master the dialogue.
She has admitted that her studies helped in developing the role, Contactmusic reported.
"I create characters that have their own approach, their own physical language and when you have a different language to learn, it somehow helps to create that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song