Marion Cotillard learnt Polish for new movie
Washington: Marion Cotillard can apparently speak fluent Polish after perfecting the language for her new film ` The Immigrant`.
The Oscar winning actress, who portrays a struggling Polish woman in 1920s New York in the flick, took an extreme course to master the dialogue.
She has admitted that her studies helped in developing the role, Contactmusic reported.
"I create characters that have their own approach, their own physical language and when you have a different language to learn, it somehow helps to create that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!