Mark Ballas seriously injured in a car crash
Los Angeles: Dancer Mark Ballas has suffered serious injury after being involved in a car accident.
The `Dancing with the Stars` choreographer was driving on a Los Angeles street and was turning right when another car sped in his lane and slammed into his back right side, suggest reports.
Five guys in the other vehicle claimed it was Ballas` fault but an eyewitness defended the dancing pro, saying the other driver was speeding.
Complaining of whiplash and back pain, Ballas was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where doctors examined him and prescribed some pain medicines.
The doctors said the pain would get worse, which is unfortunate because Ballas is scheduled to perform this week with a guitar strapped on his shoulder.
Just last month, Ballas` "shoulder popped out during a lift and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he was treated and released."
He also dislocated his left shoulder while performing with his then-partner, actress Sabrina Bryan, in the 2007 finale of `Dancing with the Stars`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter