Mark Wahlberg`s mother doesn`t speak to him
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Wahlberg says that his mother Alma Wahlberg is not on talking terms with him currently.
However, Mark did not disclose a reason for their tiff.
"My mom`s not speaking to me right now," he said in chat show, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Mark, who has four children, Ella, nine, Michael, seven, Brendan, four and two-year-old Grace with his wife Rhea Durham, previously credited his mother for helping him to stay grounded despite his Hollywood career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician