Marlene Dietrich`s belongings including watches, tux and trinkets up for auction
London: Late German actress and singer Marlene Dietrich`s watches, trinkets and a tuxedo is up for auction online.
Among the things up for auction is a 1955 letter from writer and Dietrich`s closest confidant Ernest Hemingway, who addressed her as Dearest Kraut.
The very fond, rather racy letter is expected to fetch around 30,000 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat