Marvin Humes ready for more children
London: `JLS` singer Marvin Humes wants a large family with his wife Rochelle.
The 28-year-old singer, who has a daughter Alaia-Mai, said he wants to provide their baby daughter with a sibling, reported Contactmusic.
"I would love three or four kids, but I don`t want to put a time on it," he said.
Humes, who is busy working on the band`s upcoming farewell tour, is finding balancing work commitments and family difficult.
"We`re lucky that both of our parents live nearby and we can get help from them. Rochelle and I are both so busy but we`re managing to juggle it," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success