Matt Damon paid USD 3 million for a 20 second advert?
London: Actor Matt Damon reportedly earned USD 3 million for appearing in a commercial alongside Hollywood superstar George Clooney.
The 43-year-old actor earned USD 150,000 per second for the advertisement, which was produced for the UK market and directed by Grant Heslov, a producer and co-writer on his upcoming film `The Monuments Men`, reported Daily telegraph.
"Matt is one of the few Hollywood stars to have turned down most ad and product-endorsement deals. But this one came with a huge fee and the fact that he`d be working with people he trusts, his Monuments Men producer Grant Heslov and co-star George Clooney," a source said.
The advert focuses on Clooney`s charm and irresistibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics