Matt Damon paid USD 3 million for a 20 second advert?
London: Actor Matt Damon reportedly earned USD 3 million for appearing in a commercial alongside Hollywood superstar George Clooney.
The 43-year-old actor earned USD 150,000 per second for the advertisement, which was produced for the UK market and directed by Grant Heslov, a producer and co-writer on his upcoming film `The Monuments Men`, reported Daily telegraph.
"Matt is one of the few Hollywood stars to have turned down most ad and product-endorsement deals. But this one came with a huge fee and the fact that he`d be working with people he trusts, his Monuments Men producer Grant Heslov and co-star George Clooney," a source said.
The advert focuses on Clooney`s charm and irresistibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic