Matt Damon performs Ice Bucket Challenge with toilet water
Washington : Matt Damon has performed the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by pouring a bucket of toilet water over himself.
In the video, the 'Good Will Hunting' star, who is the co-founder of a water charity called Water.org, revealed that he used toilet water for the task as there are about 800 million people in the world who don't have access to clean water, so the idea of it "seemed a little crazy", reportedly.
The 'Bourne Identity' star, who was challenged by Ben Affleck, said that he decided to use toilet water to highlight the importance of sanitation and the scarcity of safe drinking water across the globe.
Damon has nominated George Clooney, Bono and American footballer Tom Brady, to take the challenge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!