Matt Damon plans to relax on Father`s Day
London: Actor Matt Damon, father of four, wants to relax this Father`s Day.
The 43-year-old `Monuments Men` star, who raises stepdaughter Alexia and daughters, Isabella, Gia and Stella with wife Luciana Barroso, is reportedly looking forward to celebrating the occasion with them in Los Angeles.
"I don`t know what they have planned for me but they always have something up their sleeve. I get to put my feet up," he said.
Damon said he feels great to be surrounded by girls.
"I never expected to be surrounded by girls, but it`s great. You never know which way life`s going to take you. I`m learning so much, not the least of which is how much smarter girls are," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Caitlyn Jenner praises Donald Trump
- Get that perfect stroke while applying eyeshadows! Watch video