Matt Damon plans to relax on Father`s Day
London: Actor Matt Damon, father of four, wants to relax this Father`s Day.
The 43-year-old `Monuments Men` star, who raises stepdaughter Alexia and daughters, Isabella, Gia and Stella with wife Luciana Barroso, is reportedly looking forward to celebrating the occasion with them in Los Angeles.
"I don`t know what they have planned for me but they always have something up their sleeve. I get to put my feet up," he said.
Damon said he feels great to be surrounded by girls.
"I never expected to be surrounded by girls, but it`s great. You never know which way life`s going to take you. I`m learning so much, not the least of which is how much smarter girls are," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles