Matt Damon plans to relax on Father`s Day
London: Actor Matt Damon, father of four, wants to relax this Father`s Day.
The 43-year-old `Monuments Men` star, who raises stepdaughter Alexia and daughters, Isabella, Gia and Stella with wife Luciana Barroso, is reportedly looking forward to celebrating the occasion with them in Los Angeles.
"I don`t know what they have planned for me but they always have something up their sleeve. I get to put my feet up," he said.
Damon said he feels great to be surrounded by girls.
"I never expected to be surrounded by girls, but it`s great. You never know which way life`s going to take you. I`m learning so much, not the least of which is how much smarter girls are," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check