Matthew McConaughey names newborn son Livingston
Los Angeles: A day after news about the birth of their third child broke out, actor Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila Alves revealed the gender and the name of the newborn.
In a joint message the ‘Magic Mike’ actor and his model wife said that the baby boy was born on Friday morning, December 28 and have named him Livingston, reported People magazine.
The bundle of joy becomes their second son, joining big brother Levi, 4, and big sister Vida, 2.
"Camila gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey was born on 12.28.12. He greeted the world at 9 pounds and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes. Happy New year, and just keep living," they said.
McConaughey and Alves have been together since 2006. They got engaged on Christmas Day in 2011 before tying the knot six months later.
On Fourth of July this year, they announced that she is pregnant with another child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut