Matthew McConaughey saves baby seal?
London: Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey reportedly gave a long lecture to kids who were poking a baby seal.
When some teenagers recently spotted a seal baby lying on the beach in Malibu, California, they began to poke the animal thinking it was hurt. Matthew, 44, was perturbed by the vision and asked them not to do it, reportedly.
"Matthew told the kids the seal wasn`t hurt, it was resting and sunning itself - and that young pups do this all the time while the mother seal`s swim close by until they are ready to re-enter the sea," a source said.
"After a 20-minute lecture on sea life, the kids were so anxious to get away that they didn`t even bother to ask the star to pose for a photo," the source added.
The `Dallas Buyers Club` star was also praised by his mother Kay McCabe for having a kind-hearted nature last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Shahid Kapoor gave EPIC reply to all those asking about his 'Padmavati' look!
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty
- 'Dad's Army' creator Jimmy Perry dies at 93
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study