Matthew Morrison dedicates song to Cory Monteith
New York: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison paid tribute to Cory Monteith, who was found dead in a Vancouver hotel, by dedicating a song to the actor during his concert in Manhattan.
Morrison called Monteith a brother and expressed his sadness at the actor`s death, the New York Times reported.
The `Glee` teacher also changed his opening song to an a capella version of "What I Did for Love," from `A Chorus Line`. The song was performed by Lea Michele, who was dating Monteith at the time of his death, during Glee`s second season.
Morrison told the crowd that he felt "awkward" going ahead with Sunday`s performance but said he would continue "in Cory`s honour."
Monteith was found dead on Saturday in a Vancouver hotel. He was 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film