Matthew Morrison excited about fatherhood
London: Matthew Morrison insists he and fiancee Renee Puente are not ready to have kids yet but he is looking forward to becoming a father one day.
The `Glee` actor is excited about starting a family but won`t do so for some time, reported Contactmusic.
"The thing we`re looking forward to is having kids one day - that`s the big thing that will change our relationship. We want to have a little more time to ourselves first, so we`re not quite exactly sure when we`ll have kids," he said.
Morrison proposed to Puente earlier this year after two years of dating and he is hoping getting married won`t change how they are as a couple.
"I don`t think it will change us - I hope it doesn`t because I love how we`re just the best and have so much fun together."
The pair don`t plan to tie the knot until 2015 because of the singer-and-actor`s busy schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali