Matthew Morrison excited about fatherhood
London: Matthew Morrison insists he and fiancee Renee Puente are not ready to have kids yet but he is looking forward to becoming a father one day.
The `Glee` actor is excited about starting a family but won`t do so for some time, reported Contactmusic.
"The thing we`re looking forward to is having kids one day - that`s the big thing that will change our relationship. We want to have a little more time to ourselves first, so we`re not quite exactly sure when we`ll have kids," he said.
Morrison proposed to Puente earlier this year after two years of dating and he is hoping getting married won`t change how they are as a couple.
"I don`t think it will change us - I hope it doesn`t because I love how we`re just the best and have so much fun together."
The pair don`t plan to tie the knot until 2015 because of the singer-and-actor`s busy schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama