Matthew Morrison excited about fatherhood
London: Matthew Morrison insists he and fiancee Renee Puente are not ready to have kids yet but he is looking forward to becoming a father one day.
The `Glee` actor is excited about starting a family but won`t do so for some time, reported Contactmusic.
"The thing we`re looking forward to is having kids one day - that`s the big thing that will change our relationship. We want to have a little more time to ourselves first, so we`re not quite exactly sure when we`ll have kids," he said.
Morrison proposed to Puente earlier this year after two years of dating and he is hoping getting married won`t change how they are as a couple.
"I don`t think it will change us - I hope it doesn`t because I love how we`re just the best and have so much fun together."
The pair don`t plan to tie the knot until 2015 because of the singer-and-actor`s busy schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra in double action avatar for 'Bang Bang 2'?
- Ajay Devgn gears up for 'Shivaay', says each role is challenging
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study