Matthew Perry`s pain killer addiction
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Matthew Perry says he became addicted to Vicodin, a painkiller, after a Jet Ski accident in 1997.
The 43-year-old actor, who battled a number of addictions during his 10-year stint on the sitcom, became reliant on the powerful painkiller after a doctor prescribed it to him for injuries he sustained from crashing in the water, reported People magazine.
"I felt better than I ever felt in my entire life. I had a big problem with pills and alcohol, and I couldn`t stop," Perry said.
The actor is now `in a really good place` and hopes to settle down and have children in the near future.
"I would love to start a family of my own. I think I`d make a great dad and I think shortly I would make a great husband," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'