Matthew Perry sells Hollywood Hills mansion for $4.7m
London: Matthew Perry has sold his Hollywood Hills mansion for 4.685 million dollars - a full 1 million dollars less than the original list price.
It’s the latest come-down for the 43-year-old actor, who became a mega-star with the 1990s sitcom ‘Friends,’ but has seen his marketability drop after a number of big- and small-screen flops, the New York Daily News reported.
Built in 1955, the mid-century modern three-bedroom house combines glass, stone, and white marble and boasts of indoor/outdoor fireplaces, a Corian bathroom, gourmet kitchen, and sleek terraces with wire railings.
The bedroom has a sliding glass wall that opens out onto a manicured backyard with pool and hot tub that looks out over the city.
The 4,093-square-foot home also has a screening room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing