Matthew Perry wants to start a family
London: Former `Friends` star Matthew Perry would love to have kids because he thinks he would make a great father.
The 43-year-old actor, who battled addictions to alcohol, Vicodin, methadone and amphetamines during his 10-year stint on sitcom `Friends`, has finally overcome his issues and wants to finally get married and start a family, reported Contactmusic.
"I would love to start a family of my own. I think I`d make a great dad and I think shortly I would make a great husband," he said.
Perry also admitted acting is no longer as important to him as it used to be and he is instead focusing on having fun and enjoying life.
"People are always asking me, `What`s next?` There are a few entertainment things I`m discussing but honestly it`s gone down in import for me.
"`A year and a half ago I went to the doctor and was told, `The new prescription for you? `Go have fun.` Wow that`s really freeing," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing