Maya Rudolph expecting again?
Los Angeles: ‘Bridesmaids’ actress Maya Rudolph is reportedly expecting her fourth child with writer-director partner Paul Thomas Anderson.
The 40-year-old and her longtime partner Anderson, 42, are already parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Since first becoming a mother in October 2005, Rudolph`s focus has been on her family.
"Before I had children, everything about my life was devoted to `Saturday Night Live`. It`s really difficult to be there for anyone else in your life when you`re doing the show because of the hours it demands.
"I keep hearing about this elusive `date night` where people actually have it together enough to go somewhere. I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Huma Qureshi makes smashing international debut with 'The Viceroy's House'!
- Trisha Krishnan excited about ‘Saamy 2’ with Vikram
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth