McAdams embarrassed by her `The Notebook` audition
New York: Rachel McAdams won millions of hearts with her performance in the 2004 romance `The Notebook` but the actress looked embarrassed while watching her own audition for the film.
McAdams, 35, starred opposite Ryan Gosling in the love story, which is hailed as one of the most romantic films of all times.
She was seen blushing, with her head down, when she was shown her 10-year-old audition tape for the film at a TV chat show recently, reportedly.
McAdams reads lines from an emotional scene for director Nick Cassavetes and Ryan Gosling in the audition clip.
Though she once called the moment `the best audition experience I`ve ever had,` it did not save McAdams from embarrassment, who admitted she was watching the clip for the first time ever.
The film, based on the novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks, released in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!