Megan Fox hopes son will adjust with sibling
Los Angeles: Actress Megan Fox, who is expecting her second baby, says her 14-month-son Noah is aware of his yet-to-arrive sibling, and she hopes he will adjust to the new addition in the family.
Fox is expecting her second baby with husband Austin Green and trying to prepare Noah for the new family member`s arrival, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We are trying to explain it to him and I always say, `The baby is going to say, `Wah, wah, wah,` because he is not communicating yet (so) I`m not sure how much he understands," said Fox.
"I know as far as everything else goes, he`s really aware. So I think he has an idea, but I don`t think he understands that a baby will be living with us all of the time - that will be an adjustment," she added.
Fox believes that Noah is going to take care of the baby in the family.
"He loves to be the centre of attention and I also think he is a really sensitive child. I think that he`s going to be a nurturer. It`s a lot to expect, but he`s only 14-months now. I think he`s going to be an amazing big brother with time," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties