Megan Fox hopes son will adjust with sibling
Los Angeles: Actress Megan Fox, who is expecting her second baby, says her 14-month-son Noah is aware of his yet-to-arrive sibling, and she hopes he will adjust to the new addition in the family.
Fox is expecting her second baby with husband Austin Green and trying to prepare Noah for the new family member`s arrival, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We are trying to explain it to him and I always say, `The baby is going to say, `Wah, wah, wah,` because he is not communicating yet (so) I`m not sure how much he understands," said Fox.
"I know as far as everything else goes, he`s really aware. So I think he has an idea, but I don`t think he understands that a baby will be living with us all of the time - that will be an adjustment," she added.
Fox believes that Noah is going to take care of the baby in the family.
"He loves to be the centre of attention and I also think he is a really sensitive child. I think that he`s going to be a nurturer. It`s a lot to expect, but he`s only 14-months now. I think he`s going to be an amazing big brother with time," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic