Megan Fox joins Twitter after death hoax
Los Angeles: `Transformers` star Megan Fox has joined Twitter and posted her first tweet to prove she is still alive after death hoax.
The 26-year-old beauty was grieved by false rumours of her death which spread on the micro-blogging site.
The beauty became the latest celebrity to be killed in an online hoax yesterday. "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on Twitter, reported
The inaugural tweet of the actress read, "I`m incredibly late to the party but I`m here nonetheless, so what now?"
The actress, who recently gave birth to a baby boy added in a post on her Facebook page, "Against my better judgement, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is MeganFox516. See you there."
The numbers refers to Fox`s birthday, which is 16 May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'