Megan Fox joins Twitter after death hoax
Los Angeles: `Transformers` star Megan Fox has joined Twitter and posted her first tweet to prove she is still alive after death hoax.
The 26-year-old beauty was grieved by false rumours of her death which spread on the micro-blogging site.
The beauty became the latest celebrity to be killed in an online hoax yesterday. "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on Twitter, reported
The inaugural tweet of the actress read, "I`m incredibly late to the party but I`m here nonetheless, so what now?"
The actress, who recently gave birth to a baby boy added in a post on her Facebook page, "Against my better judgement, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is MeganFox516. See you there."
The numbers refers to Fox`s birthday, which is 16 May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!