Megan Fox`s son makes public appearance with father
Los Angeles: Hollywood siren Megan Fox`s six-month-old son Noah made a rare public appearance with father Brian Austin Green in New York.
Noah, who is the first child of the couple, showed off long eyelashes and adorable chubby cheeks as he sucked on a pacifier and snoozed, bundled up in a blanket and with a knit, reported Us magazine.
The tot has a half-brother in 10-year-old Kassius, Green`s son with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil.
Fox, 26, had said in a recent interview that she would like to have more kids in the future.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I`ve finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- Oh boy! Playboy features first Muslim woman in hijab
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie