Megan Fox`s son makes public appearance with father
Los Angeles: Hollywood siren Megan Fox`s six-month-old son Noah made a rare public appearance with father Brian Austin Green in New York.
Noah, who is the first child of the couple, showed off long eyelashes and adorable chubby cheeks as he sucked on a pacifier and snoozed, bundled up in a blanket and with a knit, reported Us magazine.
The tot has a half-brother in 10-year-old Kassius, Green`s son with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil.
Fox, 26, had said in a recent interview that she would like to have more kids in the future.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I`ve finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!