Mel B to reconcile with family?
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B reportedly wants to get back to her family after six years of estrangement.
The 39-year-old singer wants to let go of the grudges between her and her mother, sister and father after over their disapproval of Mel B`s marriage to producer Stephen Belafonte, reportedly.
"Mel feels it`s time to let bygones be bygones. She`s feeling very positive about her career at the moment, and so doesn`t want this family rift to keep rearing its ugly head. Hopefully by the end of the year they will all be on good terms again," a source said.
Mel B, who has a two-year-old daughter with Stephen, and two children from previous relationships, is said to be worried that her rift with her family would cause a negative impact on her kids.
"It has crossed Mel`s mind that there`s going to be a lot more attention on her once `The X Factor` properly kicks off. And the last thing she needs will be having family members airing her dirty laundry in public," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India