Mel B wants to learn French
London: Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, also known as Mel B, is planning to learn French, just a day after claiming she wanted to move to Paris.
The 37-year-old, who has lived in US and Australia last year, has become enamoured with France while holidaying there with husband Stephen Belafonte, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Writing in a series of posts on twitter, she said: "Me and hubby are thinking about learning french, is it hard to do? i herd rosseta stone is good, how long does that take to learn with that? (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!