Mel B wants to learn French
London: Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, also known as Mel B, is planning to learn French, just a day after claiming she wanted to move to Paris.
The 37-year-old, who has lived in US and Australia last year, has become enamoured with France while holidaying there with husband Stephen Belafonte, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Writing in a series of posts on twitter, she said: "Me and hubby are thinking about learning french, is it hard to do? i herd rosseta stone is good, how long does that take to learn with that? (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ