Mel B wants to learn French
London: Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, also known as Mel B, is planning to learn French, just a day after claiming she wanted to move to Paris.
The 37-year-old, who has lived in US and Australia last year, has become enamoured with France while holidaying there with husband Stephen Belafonte, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Writing in a series of posts on twitter, she said: "Me and hubby are thinking about learning french, is it hard to do? i herd rosseta stone is good, how long does that take to learn with that? (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra ko 'Baar Baar Dekho' in NEW POSTER!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan congratulates Shahid Kapoor on becoming a proud parent! Full story inside
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- Failure more special than success: Emraan Hashmi
- RIP Gene Wilder: Celebs mourns loss of 'funniest and sweetest energies ever'