Mel B wants to learn French
London: Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, also known as Mel B, is planning to learn French, just a day after claiming she wanted to move to Paris.
The 37-year-old, who has lived in US and Australia last year, has become enamoured with France while holidaying there with husband Stephen Belafonte, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Writing in a series of posts on twitter, she said: "Me and hubby are thinking about learning french, is it hard to do? i herd rosseta stone is good, how long does that take to learn with that? (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Shooting for action sequences was intense, says director SS Rajamouli on 'Baahubali'
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied