Melissa McCarthy my hottest co-star: Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock thinks actress-comedian Melissa McCarthy is the hottest co-star she has ever worked with.
Bullock, 48, and McCarthy, 42, both will be seen in the upcoming film `The Heat`. Bullock is a huge fan of her co-star and thinks she blows Ryan Reynolds, George Clooney and Bradley Cooper out of the water, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked about the hottest actor she has ever worked with, the actress, who featured opposite Clooney in `Gravity`, Reynolds in `The Proposal` and Cooper in `All About Steve`, said it was impossible to choose between the three heartthrobs.
“I would never compare any of my perfectly hot co-stars, who are equally hot and amazing, to each other.”
The Oscar-winner then added: “Melissa McCarthy`s the hottest co-star of all time! Melissa McCarthy is my hottest co-star.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!