Men with beards kill romance: Survey
London: The rugged-stubble look of men gets a thumbs down from the majority of women, who feel that it leads to rashes or skin irritation, a survey has revealed.
Gillette, a brand that deals with men`s personal care, carried a survey by talking to women to know their view on facial hair on their men.
The results were conclusive with 93 percent of women preferring their men to be clean shaven.
The results were supported further by a nationwide survey that revealed that 75 percent of women like the look of stubble but hate the way it feels when a man kisses them, reports contactmusic.com.
"The current facial hair trends of today see men deliberately cultivating the rugged stubble look. A recent US study had hinted that stubble was killing the kiss..." said Jared Regan, brand manager of Gillette.
The survey encouraged women to share their feelings towards men’s facial hair.
Sixty percent of women said that they have had negative experiences after kissing a man with stubble, including serious rash or skin irritation.
And a 4 percent even said they have had to take time off from work because of the effects of kissing a man with stubble!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!