Michael Buble, Luisana Lopilato welcome baby boy
Los Angeles: Canadian singer Michael Buble`s wife Luisana Lopilato has given birth to a baby boy.
The 37-year-old singer posted a picture of him with his new son, Noah, and his wife on social networking website Instagram and said he was "overjoyed and filled with gratitude", reported Los Angeles, Times.
Noah was born in Buble`s native Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia.
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son Noah Buble. Born this morning, August 27 at 2:26am in Vancouver, Canada," Buble posted.
The new father accompanied the statement with a picture of the happy family. Tiny baby Noah, with a full head of hair, can be seen resting on his mother.
Lopilato is seen grinning into the camera, looking radiant while her husband smiled wearing a hospital gown and cap.
The couple announced they were having a baby in January of this year via a Youtube video and later announced they would be welcoming a son.
Buble and Lopilato have been married since March 2009. Lopilato is an Argentinian born model who has featured on Buble`s music video for `Haven`t Met You Yet, a song he co-wrote for his then fiancee.
Pic Courtesy: instagram.com/MichaelBuble?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Standing up for dissent, Nayantara Sahgal to return Sahitya Akademi award
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend