Michael Jackson `dropped pants` in front of staff
London: Michael Jackson`s former body-guard, Michael LaPerruque, has revealed that the late singer was a secret flasher, who used to drop his pants in front of staff.
LaPerruque, is a retired LA police officer and was a bodyguard for Jackson and his children for 15 years, the Daily Star reported.
The 55-year-old told the publication that one day he got called into Jackson`s hotel room and they were in his bedroom when he was talking about having a rash on the back of his legs.
"He says: `It`s itchy... da-da-da-da,` LaPerruque said.
The body-guard said that while Jackson was talking to him, the King of Pop just dropped his pyjama bottoms.
LaPerruque added that he just stood looking at Jackson and he kept on talking about the rash on the back of his legs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success