Michael Jackson family `furious` as Conrad Murray walks free
Washington: Jermaine Jackson has expressed his disappointment regarding Conrad Murray`s reduced sentence, saying that it`s almost too much for the family to handle.
He asserted that the Jackson family is strong, but the members are still humans and are very hurt by the "unfair" decision, the Daily Star reported.
Murray, who had injected the `Thriller` hitmaker with powerful sedatives, had been jailed for four years, but will be getting time off for good behavior, and to ease overcrowding.
This is a double whammy for the Jackson family as they recently lost a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live, whom they had accused of negligence after Michael died from a heart attack on June 25, 2009, following a fatal dose of the drug Propofol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles