Michael Jackson family `furious` as Conrad Murray walks free
Washington: Jermaine Jackson has expressed his disappointment regarding Conrad Murray`s reduced sentence, saying that it`s almost too much for the family to handle.
He asserted that the Jackson family is strong, but the members are still humans and are very hurt by the "unfair" decision, the Daily Star reported.
Murray, who had injected the `Thriller` hitmaker with powerful sedatives, had been jailed for four years, but will be getting time off for good behavior, and to ease overcrowding.
This is a double whammy for the Jackson family as they recently lost a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live, whom they had accused of negligence after Michael died from a heart attack on June 25, 2009, following a fatal dose of the drug Propofol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan wants to reschedule upcoming movie due to pregnancy?
- Here's how 'Sultan' Salman Khan brandishes a 'never give up' attitude! Watch video
- Bollywood, TV actors under scanner in ephedrine drug bust case
- Holiday mood! Preity Zinta enjoys day out with niece – View pic
- Gentlemen with spectacles are hot indeed! Ayushmann Khurrana's Throwback pic inside