Michael Jackson had child sex alarm, says victim Wade Robson
London: Michael Jackson allegedly set up alarm clocks near his bedroom to avoid getting caught abusing children, court papers have claimed.
The alleged victim, Wade Robson, asserted that the alarms would go off if anyone came within 30ft of the room at his Neverland ranch, the Sun reported.
A close pal of former dancer Robson, 30, added that the clock was linked to motion sensors and Jackson also locked the doors.
A former worker at the California ranch claimed that the King of Pop would put up a Do Not Disturb sign and was locked away for days, with the doors and windows shut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week