Michael Jackson kept concert company at arms length
Washington: Dr. Conrad Murray who is being tried for "involuntary manslaughter" of pop singer Michael Jackson, has reportedly revealed that the ` King of Pop` had hired him and the singer kept AEG at complete arms length on issues of medical treatment as he thought that the concert promotion company was being headed by "a bunch of snakes".
These startling revelations, where Murray claims that MJ had personally offered him the job of being his doctor on the `This Is It` tour as the concert promotion company wanted to hire a less expensive doctor to which the singer did not agree, were recorded by Murray on his friend`s answering machine, TMZ.com reported
Murray also said that the late singer despised AEG, and the company was not even aware of the medical treatment he was receiving.
The physician further revealed that MJ had particular disdain for producer/director Kenny Ortega who was clueless about the pain he was inflicting on the `Beat It` singer with the breakneck pace.
His recorded message also reveals that during the Jackson 5 Pay for View project, `Papa Bear` Joe and `Mama Bear` Katherine had demanded 1 million dollars each and his brothers wanted 500,000 dollars each too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Shahid Kapoor – Saif Ali Khan’s camaraderie is the cutest thing you will see today
- Varun Dhawan finally admits to being in a relationship with childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal