Michael Jackson threatened my life if I snitched, says ex maid
New York: Michael Jackson`s former maid has revealed that the late singer pointedly threatened her life if she ever snitched his sordid secrets.
Adrian McManus told Inside Edition that she also believes that her deceased ex-boss committed child molestation, the New York Daily News reported.
McManus claimed that one of Jackson`s employees told her that if she would "ever go on a talk show or a TV show, they could hire a hit man and have her neck slit."
"They`ll never find your body. We can hire a sniper to take you out," she said.
McManus, who worked for Jackson in the `90s and previously testified against her boss in a 2005 child molestation trial, said that the King of Pop groomed the little boys and said she thinks that he was getting them drunk.
She said that the late singer told her that `What happens at Neverland, stays in Neverland.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say