Michael Jackson `went from looking sick to great days before death`
New York: AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips has admitted to jurors that he couldn`t explain why Michael Jackson appeared sickly and disoriented six days before his death.
He said that the King of Pop seemed "great" at a meeting the next morning, the New York Daily News reported.
When asked if Jackson used to get a lot of protein shakes, Phillips said that he was confused as anybody.
Brian Panish- the lawyer representing Katherine Jackson in the wrongful death lawsuit claiming AEG Live negligently hired and supervised the doctor convicted of overdosing her son- showed jurors a June 19 wardrobe fitting photo in which Michael appeared pale and emaciated in a white v-neck tshirt.
Phillips said that the late singer looked great when he saw him and he wasn`t dressed in a T-shirt, while admitting that the photo made the singer look emaciated and unwell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles