Michael Jackson’s ghost reveals Dr Murray is innocent
London: Michael Jackson`s ghost has declared that his death was an accident, a court heard.
Randy Phillips of gig giants AEG told the court that the late singer`s spirit revealed to Lionel Richie`s ex Brenda that he inadvertently killed himself, the Sun reported.
He told jurors at Los Angeles County Superior Court that Brenda called him to tell that she was in communications with Jackson, either through a medium or directly.
Phillips said that Brenda told him that Jackson told her that it wasn`t Dr Murray `s fault and that he had accidentally killed himself.
Meanwhile, a Jackson family lawyer objected, calling it triple hearsay as Phillips was relaying a conversation with Brenda, who had spoken to a medium who allegedly contacted the King of Pops.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission