Michelle Heaton expecting baby boy
Los Angeles: Singer Michelle Heaton, who is already a mother to daughter Faith, is now expecting a son. She is "over the moon" about it.
Heaton is expecting her second child with husband Hugh Hanley.
"I`m over the moon to be having a boy - which me and Hugh secretly wanted," Heaton told OK! magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
This will be the last child that Heaton will have as she is set to have an operation to remove her ovaries.
"If I was going to have a third child, there would be another two years of waiting before I could have my ovaries removed and that delay could eventually take me away from my children, so we won`t be having any more. We`ve been lucky so far let`s not try to be too greedy," she added.
The singer was diagnosed with the mutated BRCA2 gene, which gives carriers a high chance of developing cancer. Earlier, Heaton also underwent double mastectomy to avoid developing breast cancer.
Heaton and Hanley married in summer 2010. They welcomed Faith in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated