Michelle Heaton worried about baby`s illness
London: Singer-actress Michelle Heaton is worried about about the long-term complications her baby son Aaron Jay Hanley can develop after contracting viral meningitis.
The "Liberty X" singer`s five-week-old baby was released from hospital yesterday after his condition improved, reports femalefirst.co.uk
The singer took to Twitter saying: "Our beautiful baby boy Aaron Jay Hanley is home now and we couldnt be happier. It has been hell, I`m not going lie, and only time will tell if Aaron has been physically or mentally affected with having had viral meningitis."
Michelle previously described Aaron as her "miracle" because she thought she couldn`t have any more children after being diagnosed with a mutated BRCA2 gene, and decided to have a double mastectomy to alleviate her high risk of cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai