Mick Jagger celebrates 71st birthday
New York: Singer Mick Jagger celebrated his 71st birthday with a family brunch at Hakkasan here.
The Rolling Stones rocker celebrated his birthday on July 27 and was joined by eight people including his daughters Georgia May and Karis, reportedly.
The singer stuck to sparkling water, while others in the party of eight toasted with Brooklyn Pilsner (Beer). Mick`s birthday feast included a steamed dim sum platter with Wagyu beef, dumplings, prawn toast and barbecued lamb.
Meanwhile, the "Paint in Black" hitmaker`s bandmates marked the occasion by posting online a five-minute clip of the highlights from his 50-year career, which was soundtracked by "Emotional Rescue".
Mick was left devastated earlier this year when his long-term girlfriend L`Wren Scott committed suicide but he has recently been rejuvenated by the birth of his grandson Ray and great-granddaughter Ezra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'