Mick Jagger`s hair to be auctioned next month
Washington: A few locks of Mick Jagger`s hair are set to go under the hammer next month.
British auction house, Bonhams is putting the clump for sale on July 3 with an estimated sale price between 2,300 dollars and 3,100 dollars.
The lock is supposed to be from Jagger`s younger days in the early-to-mid 1960s, Fox New reported.
According to the auctioneer, the clump belongs to Chrissie Shrimpton, whom the Rock-star reportedly dated in the early 1960s during-and-just-after his time as a London School of Economics student.
Bonhams revealed that Shrimpton`s grandmother took the hair without her knowledge during an outing the then couple took to the Shrimpton family`s country estate. Once her grandmother passed away the lock was apparently given to Chrissie`s aunt. On her Aunt`s death, it was returned to Chrissie by her cousin.
The auction house also wrote that the proceeds from the sale of Jagger`s hair would go to the charity, Changing Faces .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive