Mick Jagger`s hair up for auction
London: A lock of Mick Jagger`s hair is set to go under the hammer next month after it was discovered by a relative of his former girlfriend.
Model Jean Shrimpton dated the Rolling Stones legend during the 1960s and her grandmother held onto the clipping after Jagger got a trim at her family`s farm, reported Daily Star.
Now fans can get their hands on a piece of the hitmaker`s luscious locks when the off item goes up for sale at Bonham`s Auction House in London on July 3.
The star`s strands are expected to fetch at least 1,484 pounds, with proceeds from the sale going to the charity Changing Faces, which provides financial support to those with physical disfigurements.
Selling off stars` hair has become a new trend in Hollywood as a clipping of his bandmate Keith Richards` hair recently sold for 903 pounds at an auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat