Mila Kunis to take break from acting post baby`s birth
Washington: Mila Kunis will put a halt to her acting career after her baby`s birth, so that she can play a full time mother.
The 30-year-old actress, who`s expecting a child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, told a magazine that she never that focused about acting and planned to put her career to pause for a year to be a dedicated mom to her child, suggest reports.
But even though Kunis won`t be taking any new projects, the audience could still see the beauty in the upcoming film `Jupiter Ascending,` which would hit the theaters in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!