Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown named `worst celebrity role models` for kids
London: Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown have been voted as the worst celebrity role model for children, according to a new survey.
The survey, which was conducted by CouponCodes4u.com, asked 2,407 parents to rate the celebrities that they believed had negative influences on their kids , the Sun reported.
The 19-year-old `Hannah Montana` star earned the wrath of 68 percent in the survey.
Lindsay Lohan, who has been facing legal troubles lately, finished second place with 56 percent rating.
Reality star Kim Kardashian earned 63 percent to grab the third position followed by Amanda Bynes and Farrah Abraham with 61 percent and 59 percent respectively.
Chris Brown topped the list of the male celebrities by scoring 71 percent.
Finishing in second place was rapper Kanye West (67 percent) followed by Justin Bieber, who managed 65 percent.
Lil Wayne (58 percent) finished fourth, just passing Charlie Sheen (56 percent) and disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong (54 percent).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?