Miley Cyrus banned from performing in Dominican Republic
Washington: Miley Cyrus has been banned from performing in Santo Domingo on morality grounds.
The Dominican Republic officials, who oversee public performances, pulled the plug on her show, which was to take place on September 13, as they fear she will perform "acts that go against morals and customs, which are punishable by Dominican law", suggest reports.
They also criticised the ` Wrecking Ball` singer`s "unsuitable costumes" and condemned her use of "language and images which encourage sex and violence" and "inappropriate objects".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Karan Johar in awe of Katrina Kaif-Aditya Roy Kapur's 'Fitoor'!
- See pic: Shabana Azmi and Smita Patil at Cannes in 1976!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!