Miley Cyrus banned from performing in Dominican Republic
Washington: Miley Cyrus has been banned from performing in Santo Domingo on morality grounds.
The Dominican Republic officials, who oversee public performances, pulled the plug on her show, which was to take place on September 13, as they fear she will perform "acts that go against morals and customs, which are punishable by Dominican law", suggest reports.
They also criticised the ` Wrecking Ball` singer`s "unsuitable costumes" and condemned her use of "language and images which encourage sex and violence" and "inappropriate objects".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger