Miley Cyrus caused chaos in hotel?
New York: Singer Miley Cyrus reportedly "caused chaos" in a hotel here and when asked to calm down she said they should be "glad to have her".
Cyrus is said to have angered management and guests at the Greenwich Hotel when she recently stayed there because she and her entourage were loud and "out of control", reportedly.
"It was like a tornado hit the lobby. Miley and her posse took over, screaming and carrying on so much that management received a number of complaints," said a source.
"Led by Miley, someone in the group was smoking pot, and they were swearing loudly and throwing themselves all over the expensive furniture."
And the 21-year-old star reportedly told staff, who asked her to be quieter, they "should be glad to have her" because she has "spent so much money there".
The hotel is said to have asked fellow guests to file individual complaints about the singer so they can fully investigate what happened.
Cyrus hasn`t commented on the claims, but a source says they are false.
"There were no complaints. Miley never had an outburst in the lobby," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles